Are you having an urgent dental problem? Call your local Bedford emergency dentist at (817) 778 -8822. We should be able to see you today, even after hours.
If you are having a toothache, here are some tips that may get you through the night:
- Take a Tylenol and Ibuprofen pain medicine, if you are not allergic to either.
- Gently brush and floss the area in pain.
- Warm saltwater rinses periodically
- Hydrogen peroxide rinses periodically
- Apply small amount of oragel (topical numbing gel at the drug store) with a q-tip to the area affected.